Friday 31 January 2020

Ted Bundy and My Chemical Romance tour are trending today on Google.

Google Trends
Ted Bundy and My Chemical Romance tour are trending today on Google.
United StatesFriday, 31 January 2020
USA TODAY
Ted Bundy
100,000+ searches
Ted Bundy's ex Elizabeth Kendall recalls devastation seen in ... USA TODAY
Ted Bundy's ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Kendall says understanding his crimes "was really quite devastating mentally."
FacebookTwitter
Alternative Press (blog)
My Chemical Romance tour
50,000+ searches
My Chemical Romance sell out entire North American tour in under ... Alternative Press (blog)
My Chemical Romance are announcing they have completely sold out every show on their first North American tour in nine years.
FacebookTwitter
See more Daily Search Trends
You've subscribed to email notifications from Google Trends.
© 2020 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

No comments:

Post a Comment